Whether you’re in the market for a refurbished Blackberry, jailbroken iPhone, or just a cheaper alternative to what carriers sell, used cell phones offer a lot of options.
How do you choose the right used cell phones?
- Make sure the seller is honest. Cellular Trendz has a 30 day warranty so you can ensure your phone is functional.
- Do you want a camera? “mp”, or megapixel, tells you the quality. 5 is about as high as most cell phones are currently offering. Some cell phones can zoom, and some have an led flash.
- Do you want a smartphone? Smartphones require data plans, which can be expensive (it’s usually best to get an unlimited plan, as charges above your regular rate can be outlandish).
- Do you want to use apps? The industry leaders for app stores are the iPhone, Blackberries, and Android, all of which are available as used cell phones.
- Are you just looking for a simple phone at a great price? Then I recommend checking out the Nokia section of our used cell phones, in particular the just in Nokia 2600.
- Do you want a touchscreen or a full qwerty keyboard? Both are available among used cell phones, and some phones even have both.
- Pick a carrier, if you like the one you’re with, or choose an unlocked cell phone, which offers you increased freedom.