Whether you’re in the market for a refurbished Blackberry, jailbroken iPhone, or just a cheaper alternative to what carriers sell, used cell phones offer a lot of options.
How do you choose the right used cell phones?
- Make sure the seller is honest. Cellular Trendz has a 30 day warranty so you can ensure your phone is functional.
- Do you want a camera? “mp”, or megapixel, tells you the quality. 5 is about as high as most cell phones are currently offering. Some cell phones can zoom, and some have an led flash.
- Do you want a smartphone? Smartphones require data plans, which can be expensive (it’s usually best to get an unlimited plan, as charges above your regular rate can be outlandish).
- Do you want to use apps? The industry leaders for app stores are the iPhone, Blackberries, and Android, all of which are available as used cell phones.
- Are you just looking for a simple phone at a great price? Then I recommend checking out the Nokia section of our used cell phones, in particular the just in Nokia 2600.
- Do you want a touchscreen or a full qwerty keyboard? Both are available among used cell phones, and some phones even have both.
- Pick a carrier, if you like the one you’re with, or choose an unlocked cell phone, which offers you increased freedom.
Whatever your preferences when choosing used cell phones, make sure to check out Cellular Trendz comparison tool, as well as there amazing repair program.